Montague Square is South Melbourne’s first purposely-built “Build To Rent” residential tower, constructed exclusively to provide rental accommodation for those seeking a new way of living. All apartments have been designed with the occupant in mind to enable exceptional living in an environment that provides for long-term occupancy in a modern urban community.
Long-term agreements are available (and highly encouraged) and are designed to provide security of occupancy and freedom from concern that owner occupiers may want to re-occupy their property.
One, two and three bedroom apartments are available furnished or unfurnished. Furnished options include fully equipped apartments with bed(s), side tables, lounge, coffee table, TV, dining table, chairs, fridge, washing machine, dryer and outdoor furniture – all the trimmings you need to create a home. Semi-furnished whitegoods packages are also available and include fridge, washing machine and dryer.
Montague Square is located at 138 Ferrars Street, South Melbourne, Victoria 3205
Montague Square is in an optimal position close to major supermarket, South Melbourne Market, Clarendon, York, Cecil and Coventry Street retail precincts, Crown Casino, Melbourne Entertainment and Convention Centre, medical facilities, commercial gyms and popular eateries.
Montague Square provides a new way of community living in a vibrant South Melbourne setting.
Enjoy the convenience of a fully equipped gym offering fitness facilities within the building, or escape outdoors to revel in the green spaces of nearby Kirrip Park, Port Melbourne Beach and Albert Park Lake, with walking trails, swimming pools and a golf course all within close proximity.
- One bedroom, one bathroom
- Two bedroom, two bathroom
- Three bedroom, two bathroom (with bath)
Montague Square has been designed to encourage long term living, enabling residents to live comfortably in larger sized apartments.
Each apartment features:
- Open plan living space
- Carpeted bedrooms and spacious built in wardrobes in every bedroom
- Designer kitchens with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances, including gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Functional storage spaces
- Large private balconies
- Abundance of natural light and modern window furnishings
- Split system air conditioners to provide heating and cooling
- Storage cage
Our staff are also able to arrange the following:
- Yoga and guided meditations
- Massage: book a professional massage therapist to provide in-house massage from the comfort of your own home. Male and female providers available.
- Personal training sessions: Available for 30 to 60 minute sessions